We received a call from Newport Travel saying we had an unused travel plan and we still owed over $700 on the contract.They said we paid $698 in 2013.

They could not give me the exact month but did confirm the last 5 digits of the credit card. I searched my Quicken records and there was no such charge. there was a charge for $198 for a company located in Ft. Lauderdale (home of Newport Travel).

I had pursued getting a refund from Special-T Travel for the $198 and was successful.

In summary, this company was going to charge us over $700 for an obligation we did not have.

As we kept saying "no", the perks got better and better.Not worth dealing with a company that fabricated a story and wanted to bilk us for over $700, for 2 three day vacations in south Florida and Daytona Beach and some airline tickets.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of vacation package. Newport Travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacation package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Newport Travel.

Had an Experience with Newport Travel?

Comments